Do you want to use 100% bandwidth of your internet connection? If yes !
Follow these steps:
- Right click on taskbar then select Task Manager to open “Task Manager”. Then click on file menu then select “New Task (Run)”.
- Type "gpedit.msc" with no quotes. This opens the “Group Policy Editor” and goes to: "Local Computer Policy" Go to "Computer Configuration" then "Administrative Templates" then select "Network" then "QoS Packet Scheduler" After that, select "Limit Reservable Bandwidth".
- Open Limit Reservable bandwidth, It is “Not Configured” by default. To know the cheat click on Explain tab.
- Not Configured means: The Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection."
- Now, you have to do is to ENABLE Reservable bandwidth, and then set it to ZERO. This sets the system to reserve nothing instead of the default 20.
Get the PDF version